The brand new Toilet of San Filippo e Giacomo is located in the homonymous field at street number 4332.
Totally restored the Toilet is in the heart of Castello district, just steps away from St. Mark’s Square and in a very busy field full of stalls and tables of the many restaurants and bars around. Staying in a passageway also very used by Venetians it is a pleasant and easy place to stop-off .
Monuments and points of interest in the surrounding area
San Zaccaria Church, Riva Schiavoni, St. Mark’s Square, the Golden Basilica, the Doges Palace and its secrets itineraries, Procuratie, Clock Tower, Marciana Library, Museum Correr, the Bell Tower, Piazzetta Leoncini, Bridge of Sighs.
Toilet Technical Equipments
- Entrance with a payment through turnstiles
- 7 women’s room
- 3 men’s room, 4 urinals
- 1 Disabled Toilet
- 1 nursery
- Electronic towels and taps
- Automatic dispenser for drinks
- Staff always on site for cleaning, checking and coins change
- Innovative hygienic system through oxidisation process, sanitisation with ecological products
every day: 9:30AM-8:00PM