The restroom is located under the bridge of the Accademia (Dorsoduro 1050), one of the four bridges that cross Canal Grande, and one of the most used ones since it is a compulsory benchmark between San Marco and the very popular area of the Salute, with its galleries and museums of ancient and modern art.
Monuments and points of interest in the surrounding area
Primarily the very important Galleries of the Accademia that contain within them hundreds of pictures of very famous painters from Venice and not, the modern art collection of Guggenheim, the basilica of the Salute, the church of San Gregorio, the museum of modern art Punta della Dogana, the foundations of the Zattere where sunbathers can enjoy a nice ice cream.
Restroom technical equipment
- Entry through turnstiles with coin insertion
- 4 women’s toilets
- 2 men’s toilets, 2 urinals
- 1 restroom for disabled people
- electronic taps and hands dryers
- disinfecton and sanitation with green products and ozone technology
- constant presence of one operator to clean, control and provide coins exchange service
Opening hours from 9 m through 19-20 (depending on the season).
Open until 2 am during fairs and other special events.